Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thief identified by tube of Pringles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Not much good news coming from Dundalk this week..... but 52 previous convictions and he's out walking around mugging kids.........

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Are you only home from holidays or somewhere????
    These all happened weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Are you only home from holidays or somewhere????
    These all happened weeks ago

He joined yesterday and so far has started numerous threads with links to news items. Bored yesterday I suspect!

Sorry I did'nt realise that had happened so long ago !!! Been very busy...... no time for news, which is'nt always a bad thing ....... anyway my point was that he was walking the streets with so many convictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

bnear wrote: »
    Sorry I did'nt realise that had happened so long ago !!! Been very busy...... no time for news, which is'nt always a bad thing ....... anyway my point was that he was walking the streets with so many convictions.

Jake was talking to the OP, not to you. (I think)

• Advertisement

Jake was talking to the OP, not to you. (I think)

Yeah I know but I was worried I might be next on his list ....:rolleyes::)

Advertisement