Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair infraction

Options
  • 29-05-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Howdy,
    Recently received two infratctions over on the Cork City- Available jobs thread for two posts which actually contained job information. I understand that multiple infractions were given out on this thread at this time due to 'chat' posts and a complaint from another boardsie on this matter, but neither of my posts were of this nature. The first infraction received was for this (I have bolded the part in which I report of a job available):
    Keep an eye on indeed.ie as well, I find it has a lot more than jobs.ie.
    Also Penneys in town is hiring, online applications close today.. just for temp summer jobs, but better than nothing!

After I posted this, another user could not find where to apply, so I posted this in reply (again, see bolded):
    http://www.amris.com/wizards/primark/vacancySearch.php? type in cork, it's still there

I moved from Galway last year to Cork, one of the best decisions I made, you'll love it here!

Yes, there is chat in that second post, but there was still a link to a job in the post. I did not respond to any further chat on thread as I knew it was against the rules of the thread.

It just bothers me because I have received these and yet there are still actual chat posts on thread (my job related ones were removed).

I did contact the mod who gave me the infractions, but I feel that they did not even read what I wrote as I got what I felt was to be a standard reply stating I broke the rules, which I do not believe I did.

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement