Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of Mosney?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Some of the best memories in my life were here

Doing mooners and giving V signs to people through the under-water windows in the swimming pool.... we all did it lol! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

http://www.independent.ie/regionals/droghedaindependent/news/return-of-mosney-27169557.html

I for one would love to see it back every child should visit Mosney at least once in their lives :D Some of the best memories in my life were here

Your link is 10 months old:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Your link is 10 months old:confused:

Same on the Louth forum. He joined yesterday and started multiple threads; all with old news links. A bored student finished school I suspect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tattoolad2013

Same on the Louth forum. He joined yesterday and started multiple threads; all with old news links. A bored student finished school I suspect.

Board in a fas course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Board in a fas course

Board or bored? I even spelled it for you in the quote you included. Why not do something useful instead of wasting our tax money posting nonsense on this forum!

• Advertisement
Advertisement