Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowdsurge

Options
  • 29-05-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hey im just wondering if anyone has any experience with buying tickets from Crowdsurge ? There's a pre-sale on the naked and famous' website ahead of general sale on friday and it's done through Crowdsurge so im assuming they are legit ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I gather they're a competitor of Ticketmaster and they seem legit. At first, I thought they might be a tout site but I looked around and the prices are reasonable. I'm all for using a TM competitor any chance you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

They're fine. I've used them in the past, mainly for pre-sales and never had any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Yeah similar used them for pre sale on an Arcade Fire gig in the Point a couple of years ago and didn't ship had to collect at the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

In fairness the Arcade Fire issue was because of crazy weather that hit us just before the gig. The tickets actually did ship they just didn't make it in time from the post office for a lot of people (we went to the depot to pick ours up only for Crowdsurge to decide to cancel all issued tickets and make it all pick up at the door).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Yeah it's all I remember them for though. Don't know why it was cut so fine in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Yes I bought Paul McCartney tickets from Crowdsurge (front row ones!). They are fabulous and when I had to ring them up with an enquiry they were more than helpful. Couldn't fault them at all.

Advertisement