Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I change phone purchased on bill pay contract?

Options
  • 29-05-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi mates. I have recently purchased a new phone on bill pay contract with 02. its a matter of just 2 weeks ago, now I have changed mind to get a better phone which is available on bill pay contract, I dont mind paying for the new phone as long as I can retain the contract for bill pay every month. Any advises for me please? I will appreciate a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

khurshah wrote: »
    Hi mates. I have recently purchased a new phone on bill pay contract with 02. its a matter of just 2 weeks ago, now I have changed mind to get a better phone which is available on bill pay contract, I dont mind paying for the new phone as long as I can retain the contract for bill pay every month. Any advises for me please? I will appreciate a lot.

Dont think you can unless there's an actual fault with it. If you could do so, people would keep changing their phones all the time as something better would come around the corner. Generally once you get one, you stick with it, till your contract is over.

You could sell your phone on adverts/dd and just buy the phone you want on PAYG.

Advertisement