Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful Summers Day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Find here but the coastal breeze keeping temp at 15.4c

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭John.Icy

Just wait....the clouds will get you all.

Around 40:60 sunshine to lack of sun now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

John.Icy wrote: »
    Just wait....the clouds will get you all.

Around 40:60 sunshine to lack of sun now.

Clouds are supposed to clear this afternoon no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,196 ✭✭✭pad199207

Clouds becoming a lot more widespread now across the country, a few showers could break out downwind, clearing a bit here with temps lifting to 20.8c here in good sunshine, breezy though now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭Israeli Superiority

http://www.sat24.com/

There does seem to be cloud developing, unless you live in the east or south.

• Advertisement

Clouds are supposed to clear this afternoon no?

Will keep building for most areas for awhile yet I say, except the South and East boundaries which have been crystal clear since this time yesterday, very lucky indeed.

Cloud development has ceased abit for me, they seem to be forming in long fingers on satellite, and I'm sitting in between one currently. Feels lovely. Long may it last.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭jprboy

Beautiful here in North Tipp. Was going to have lunch outside but noticed that a stiff enough breeze had just sprung up.

Also Met.ie radar is showing precip developing over mid to South Tipp in last few hours.

Glorious day, not a cloud in the sky where I am. fabulous day for gardening.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

Temperature of only 16 due to the sea breeze. Even though it keeps the temperatures down, it does prevent any cloud formation so it should stay 100% sunny all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Any chance this cloud is gonna piss off anytime soon in the midlands?? It was glorious until about 1.30, now it's pants! Again! I'm moving to Wexford!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

stuck inside doing projects looking out at that beautiful day.

oh well, better than looking out at rain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Hate to be doing exams this week... 21 degrees every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭highdef

I think the sun is shining at home in Kildare. I had to move the sensor doing some gardening yesterday. The temperature had been hovering around the 21c mark most of the afternoon but has recently and abruptly shot up to 33.7c and it is still climbing very rapidly so I can safely say that the sun is shining directly on the sensor. Oh, to be home in the sun!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Magnificent day here in Kerry. Car temperature gauge showing 25 degs. Love it.

highdef wrote: »
    I think the sun is shining at home in Kildare. I had to move the sensor doing some gardening yesterday. The temperature had been hovering around the 21c mark most of the afternoon but has recently and abruptly shot up to 33.7c and it is still climbing very rapidly so I can safely say that the sun is shining directly on the sensor. Oh, to be home in the sun!!!

After a dodgy hour or two around midday, it has returned to the most fabulous day in kildare. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

It is quite hot in the sun, perhaps 20C. Was sitting out the back and came indoors for a bit of respite, yes I have no umbrella :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Slightly warmer than yesterday in my back garden. 23.6c car showed 24c. Feels humid too. Mayo

High here of 21.9c in the exposed wind so not too bad!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Clouds have indeed cleared a bit in Longford. Hovering at 21 and a bit sticky out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Very promising forecast on RTE just now. Mid twenties at the weekend, weather is well and truly up at last!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

gebbel wrote: »
    Very promising forecast on RTE just now. Mid twenties at the weekend, weather is well and truly up at last!

yes, take it, enjoy it while we have it. Its precious, but we all know it can go tits up at short notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭JanuarySnowstor

Just back from the carribean and it feels positively cold here too me lol
    Still mid 20's by weekend is nothing to be sneezed at!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

gebbel wrote: »

But with or without cloud?! High temps are great but if we have cloud cover then it's just hot, muggy and pants!!
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,427 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

16.4 hours sun recorded in Loughlinstown today with a max temp of 18.5C and very little wind at all, not a bad day all in all :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Cherrycola wrote: »
    But with or without cloud?! High temps are great but if we have cloud cover then it's just hot, muggy and pants!!
    :(

First official moan of the warm season? :)

Looks like it will be another cracker of a day!!

:D woo-hoo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Beautiful summers week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dopolahpec

Yeah I know it's lovely and sunny and all. But let's get back to the real business.

It's June

Is that not the traditional time to start the winter thread on here?

Cloud is developing in the same places as yesterday !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Wall to wall sun, pleasantly warm already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement