Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drivetime form Callan to Thurles?

Options
  • 29-05-2013 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi was just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the time it takes to drive (by car) from Callan to Thurles?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 homestyle

40--45mins via ballingarry

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its around 40-45min via Kilkenny using the Freshford road as well, I've driven both loads of times,
    The freshford road is a far better road in my view as well,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

Feck it, I thought it would be quicker from Callan through Ballingarry to Thurles than going the Freshford road which I have done before. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

There's about 3 different ways to get to Thurles after Ballingarry all poor roads, the best way would probably be Ballingarry then to Urlingford --> Thurles. Google maps has the quickest route at 47mins

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Cabaal wrote: »
    Its around 40-45min via Kilkenny using the Freshford road as well, I've driven both loads of times,
    The freshford road is a far better road in my view as well,

40 mins from KK would sound about right though add another 15 mins to Callan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement