Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly bill

Options
  • 29-05-2013 1:44pm

Is is possible to pay monthly via DD?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Urbanledge,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. No, we do not have a facility at the moment for customers to pay monthly by Direct Debit. If you wish you could set up Direct Debit and also pay towards your bill as you please throughout the month. This would mean that when payment is due for collection, we would only request the remaining balance.

If you would like me to look into your account for you, please private message me your Electric Ireland account number, your full name, address, telephone number and confirm that you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Hi Urbanledge,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. No, we do not have a facility at the moment for customers to pay monthly by Direct Debit. If you wish you could set up Direct Debit and also pay towards your bill as you please throughout the month. This would mean that when payment is due for collection, we would only request the remaining balance.

If you would like me to look into your account for you, please private message me your Electric Ireland account number, your full name, address, telephone number and confirm that you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Thats fine,
    I'll do that 
    Thanks Aoife

Advertisement