Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Returned - Channel 4 - Viral Ads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sexyspringer

I have saw all the teaser trailers and looked at the official website... but it says 10.15 tonight, but all the TV guides dont have any record of this.... whats going on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I have saw all the teaser trailers and looked at the official website... but it says 10.15 tonight, but all the TV guides dont have any record of this.... whats going on?

As far as I can see it's not actually airing tonight, it's just being revealed. It says 10:15pm so it must be during an ad break on the 10 O'Clock Live show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

hope it's not some crappy gameshow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

this is it

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-returned

The Sunday Times had a write up on it at the weekend. its french and will be subtitled. Looks good.

So the teaser ads Channel 4 have been running were actually for a short film GiffGaff produced to promote the series and not from the actual series itself....that was a bit of a let down!

This is the trailer for the actual series;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

not so sure about that series, but the advert for the mobile company was top notch! brilliant :)

not so sure about that series, but the advert for the mobile company was top notch! brilliant :)

I was so let down by the 'reveal', I had to go and watch REC after it!:pac:

Advertisement