Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Hair Extensions

Options
  • 29-05-2013 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello,
    I got hair extensions in my hair, girl came to my home. I found her on facebook and then checked out her website, which she said she worked for a big salon in Grafton street (Which now I know she doesn't :mad:). I checked out their website and was happy enough with it all, so booked her. She claimed where best on market, 220 euro. she came out, applied them and curled them, looked very well.I noticed myself it was quite thin,but just thought it was me.Next day realised just how bad they where...very thin, bad application, glue all over my head,very large bonds, hair was pulled from all over and was pulling on scalp. Went to local hair salon - they said they where worst they have ever seen, and I should demand refund or total re-application. The girl refused and said she would put more in..but that really wouldn't make this right. I feel a refund or total re-application which she wont do. She said I got what I paid for, deleted and blocked me from facebook and I have had no contact. Any idea what I can do about this?I had to have them taken out as they pain of them pulling on my hair and the size of the bonds on my head where unbearable. And advice welcome. :eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did you pay cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 gflower

Yes I did.

If she does this as a business, you may be able to take her to the Small Claims Court if she fails to respond.

Well she claims she is a business but how do you really know, she could be just doing this out of her house which I think she is. Will the small claims court still apply, if she is a random girl doing this ??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Look up the business details on the CRO website. You will need those details for the small claims court application.

• Advertisement

gflower wrote: »
    Well she claims she is a business but how do you really know, she could be just doing this out of her house which I think she is. Will the small claims court still apply, if she is a random girl doing this ??

The fact that she a FB page implies that she is running it as a business, even if it not properly registered. If you have any questions about the process, you can talk to the registrar at your local courthouse. They are very helpful for people new to this process.

I checked the cro a few weeks ago, and she was there...but just checked now again and I cant find her anymore...Wonder does that mean anything.. I already have her address, but I wonder does she not have a business anymore..(not surprised to be honest)..or changed her business name..ect..

false alarm...found her...she is a business... !

Advertisement