Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pemwinweb 35,36 and 37 OUTAGE TODAY

Options
  • 29-05-2013 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, any update on these servers?

Our club site is on 81.17.250.74 and my phone been hopping with questions from members.

When are we looking at service being restored?

Thanks....

Comments

Hi Tazio,

Our engineers are working on getting the issue resolved as we speak.

For the most up to date information please see our Status Blog here:
    http://www.blacknightstatus.com/2013/05/windows-shared-hosting-pemwinweb-3536-and-37-issue.html

Thank you for your patience.

Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Tazio

Ok.. thanks for the quick reply...

Out of interest, if I point the website in question (frame forward) to another website I manage will I loose data/apps ?

Best regards,
    Cathal

Tazio wrote: »
    Hi Cathal,

Yes, you will loose anything from siteapps. If you want to change it to frame forwarding then I would advise that you do a backup of your application(s).

Also to note:
    Changing or removing the hosting for a domain may not removeyour website files, but it will remove any applications installed through the Application Vault (including files and Database) on our shared plans

I hope this helps,

Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Tazio

Ouch!! morale of story is don't touch so.. thanks...

I see one of your servers has just come up... 81.17.250.214.... looking forward to seeing my one back.. :)

Best regards and thanks again,
    Cathal

Lol! I love when customers read between the lines ;) 

No problem at all Cathal, if you need anything else at all you know where to find us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement