Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donating Furniture

• 29-05-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭

We moved into a new house recently. It contained some old furniture;

- 2 large cushioned chairs
    - 2 breakfast bar stools
    - A TV unit.

All in good nick, but bit old fashioned for our tastes (an older lady lived there).

I contacted ST. Vincent de Pauls Drogheada but they won't come collect it. I also contacted Busy bees but they cant take it until next month and we need it gone by Friday week.

Anyone any ideas or know a place?

I'd rather not throw it in a skip if possible but don't want to put it up online and have 2/3 different people collect it at different times (busy enough).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

Friends of Autism and ADHD in Balbriggan will take it off your hands. They have a van for collections.

Not sure of the contact details but they have a couple of shops in Balbriggan & 1 in Skerries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Sell it.
    put it at a low price and make a few bob for your own furniture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

netopia wrote: »
    Friends of Autism and ADHD in Balbriggan will take it off your hands. They have a van for collections.

Not sure of the contact details but they have a couple of shops in Balbriggan & 1 in Skerries.

Thanks for that, they are coming to take it today. They have a van to collect for the Balbriggan shop for future reference.

Advertisement