Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori preschools in Waterford City

Options
  • 29-05-2013 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

My son's creche is closing at the end of June and he will qualify for the free preschool year in September, so will be looking for a good Montessori school for him over the summer.

Can anyone recommend a good Montessori preschool in and around the city please? I'd be set on a proper Montessori rather than the traditional daycare or creche.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

PM sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Ah sure take your pick. I'm sure they're all as fantastic as each other...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

My lads went to Fionnula O'Regan in the Friends Meeting House and she's excellent.

I know a lot of children who went to the montessori in Collins Avenue and had only very positive things to say about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Stay away from them ones that were on the telly last night anyway :-0

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

deisemum wrote: »
    My lads went to Fionnula O'Regan in the Friends Meeting House and she's excellent.

I know a lot of children who went to the montessori in Collins Avenue and had only very positive things to say about it.

Magda Hutchinson is very popular, I live in Collins Avenue so all the kids around went to her, and despite her being slightly more expensive than other places, have not heard one bad thing about her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement