If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google nexus7

Options
  • 29-05-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, looking for a tablet, thinking of google nexus 7 3g-32g. Any recommendation for a tablet? What price with delivery to Dublin. Any special offers?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, thanks for the query.

Tablets are not something that we do a huge amount of and unfortunately we don't ship any of them as stock is always tight.

In terms of which one to go for, it would depend on the size you are looking at, and the price.

The Google Nexus is brilliant. I got one for my 9 year old and he loves it. It's quick to operate, screen graphics are very good, Android rules ! and it's sturdy and well designed. My only issues is that the power button and volume buttons are quite close together and it doesn't have a rear camera, other than that, it's great. It's priced at £189.95. 

The Samsung 10" TAB2 is hard to beat for value. It's priced at £249 and for a 10" again functions very well.

It's not as smooth or as fast as the Nexus as it uses a slower processor but for a 10" with rear camera, great screen (slightly lower res than the Nexus), it's certainly very good value.

I hope this helps but if we can help any further or you would like us to get one in for collection at the store, please let us know.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.