Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rupert Cahill

Options
  • 29-05-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi My name is Rupert Cahill, I am from Ferns and was married to a girl from St. Johns Park in Waterford. I met her in the Crystal Ballroom in Waterford, The one next St.John's church and would later become a furniture store. the 1st Sunday in lent in 1966. Her name was Patricia McEnery 55 St John's Park, she lived right beside Shines Butchers shop.:) That was where I used to phone her during the week. Shines were very nice people. Anyone know of the Family, There was John, Worked in the Brewery, Terry worked in Ardkeen, Dermot now lives in Dunmore (Married) Joey, Served his time as a glass cuter in the glass factory. Anna Married to John Prendergast (R.I.P) Marian Married to Vinnie O'Sullivan Painter. David (Dav) became a sergeant in the army and died at the age of 33.

Advertisement