Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could somebody do a small photoshop job for me?

Options
  • 29-05-2013 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

I have 3.5mb, 4500 x 4000 pixel, 62 x 55 inch, jpeg copy of this image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71-n1QZc35L._SL1500_.jpg

Just wondering if somebody would be kind enough to paste it onto a larger black background and blend the flames in so they don't cut off at the edges as the do in the original?

If it's do-able that is, I haven't a clue! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭eoin95

Did ya get that sorted? If you email me it I'll give it a go. Also what size do you want the final image? eoin95@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

ppshay wrote: »
    I have 3.5mb, 4500 x 4000 pixel, 62 x 55 inch, jpeg copy of this image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71-n1QZc35L._SL1500_.jpg

Just wondering if somebody would be kind enough to paste it onto a larger black background and blend the flames in so they don't cut off at the edges as the do in the original?

If it's do-able that is, I haven't a clue! :)

have you checked if you are permitted to use this image ...is it copyright protected ? did you take the image ? I'm guessing you didn't which means its more than likely copyright protected and not subject to creative commons licence.

have you tried to contact the original photographer ?

as a photographer I would hope that any graphic designers that look at this thread appreciate that someday you would hope some random stranger helped when your work was used without your knowledge....Copyright theft is illegal (I dont know if you own the copyright to this image or if it is available through a creative commons licence)

Are you planning on selling this print like others are doing ...as posters ?

Advertisement