Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman

Options
  • 29-05-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Anyone know a good handyman in Naas? Looking for someone to do some small jobs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I've used onlinetradesmen.ie for this sort thing before, just post up the spec and you'll get quotes from vetted tradesmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭doohey

Just used tradesmen.ie lastnight for a job I need to get done & two men got back to me today

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What do you need doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

Word off mouth is the only way. Neighbour off mine based in Naas is on these sites advertising as a builder , and he ain't no builder ( trust me)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭roroliam

Go into Goulding Hardware on the kilcullen rd opposite swans, I'm sure they would have a good idea of the good and the bad. (Ask for the good).

• Advertisement
Advertisement