Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a little advice

Options
  • 29-05-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, so to get down to it.
    I've just moved to Ireland from the U.S. where I've lived most of my life.
    I owned horses for many years, and was a very advanced rider and part time riding instructor/horse trainer. I've recently realized how much I miss riding and working with horses, and thought of maybe finding a little work here. I'm not looking for high pay, but I simply don't know how to start looking, or where to start.
    I'm also a German citizen and working on getting my passport renewed.
    So any advice on how I might go about this would be useful to me . . .
    thanks in advance.
    eppa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Hi there sent u a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Hi,

Try looking on Donedeal.ie & on yardandgroom.co.uk:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

where are you based?
    some suggestions:
    There is an organisation called RIDING FOR THE DISABLED (also CARRIAGE DRIVING for the Disabled) if you wanted to do a little volunteer work with horses, build up a bit of contacts etc?
    You could make a list of the local riding stables, livery yards, schools and see if anyone needs some help?
    Check out the AIRC and DRESSAGE IRELAND websites
    Check out any studs or yards near you also

good luck!

Advertisement