Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything in the 100ml sale from bargin vapour that can match Cigarillos?

Options
  • 29-05-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Moneys tight at the minute and I can't be paying nearly €30 for 60mls of liquid when I can get 100mls for around €15.

The only thing I can see is the RY4, but I have some of the dekang RY4 and I can't stomach it, it's way too caramelly. Is the hangsen any better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Never bought from there tbh, but I've heard people go on about flu-cured tobacco liquids, I see they have one. Whether or not it's a decent one ...

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I have HS apple here and I can't vape it, it's too bland and almost has a paper taste to it. I'm kinda on the fence about ordering HS, but that price....

I have some HS stuff I got from another site recently. HS impulse, delight and menthol sensation. The 2 tobacco ones are not a patch on anything close to Cigarillos tbh, the menthol is pleasant enough. A very occasional one though. I wouldn't be rushing to any Hangsen juices again. I'd rather pay the little extra. I understand what it's like on a tight budget, but I'd look elsewhere. Don't look at the amount, because if it's rank ... well, you'll only force it on yourself. Id rather 10ml of decent juice and spare it, over 100ml of piss.

I have some HS stuff I got from another site recently. HS impulse, delight and menthol sensation. The 2 tobacco ones are not a patch on anything close to Cigarillos tbh, the menthol is pleasant enough. A very occasional one though. I wouldn't be rushing to any Hangsen juices again. I'd rather pay the little extra. I understand what it's like on a tight budget, but I'd look elsewhere. Don't look at the amount, because if it's rank ... well, you'll only force it on yourself. Id rather 10ml of decent juice and spare it, over 100ml of piss.

I know, really wish they'd bring back the smaller bottles of cigarillos for those weeks when moneys a bit tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Was going to order 100ml of hs usa mix a while back but bottled :-) out in the end. Tried it about a year ago but wasnt pushed on it but was going to try it again to save a few quid. If you come across anything decent let us know.

• Advertisement

I can't afford to be testing out juices at the minute, so unless I get some positive feedback here I won't be ordering anything.

If no one recommends something here. I'm going to order some cigarillos from e-smokeireland.eu when the 20% discount is in effect, that makes the cigarillos a bit more affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

I got the desert camel. I wouldn't even let a desert camel vape it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Buy some Nic base, PG, VG and whatever you like of these and you'll be in juice for months. Don't know which is like Cigarillos (if any) but Maduro leaves are meant to be light and sweet, so... Maybe those? Could be the Nicaraguan and the Havana leaves as well though. For those prices and the amount of juice you'll get out of them I'd buy all of them.
    Actually, I might buy all of them now. :pac::rolleyes:

I've considered this from you talking about it in the past, but I don't want to start messing with that stuff. My heads wrecked enough with my drawer of wire, wick, drippers, carts, batteries, chargers, tanks, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I have the ry4 and enjoy it Jamie,I'll send you on a taster to try before you buy,as a thank you for the batteries;) I've tried two different dekang brands and both sucked,I found the old ashtray taste of tobacco over powering, no sweetness,just.. fag end.

• Advertisement

If any of the leave-steeps turn out like Cigarillos I'll let you know and I'll make it for you if you want? No real prep time for tobacco leaves either so money for ingredients and postage will be grand.

If you like Virginia Prime I've still got tons of that sweet Virginian leaf left that rui sent me if you want me to make up a bottle for you? It'll be a few days maturing though.

Find it very hard to say no to an offer like that! Haven't had Virginia prime, mainly cigarillos, sometimes with a drop of puros for more flavour. I find puros a very tough vape on it's own though, espeically since I'm used to the more subtle cigarillos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭halkar

jamie72 wrote: »
    Moneys tight at the minute and I can't be paying nearly €30 for 60mls of liquid when I can get 100mls for around €15.

The only thing I can see is the RY4, but I have some of the dekang RY4 and I can't stomach it, it's way too caramelly. Is the hangsen any better?

I got Hangsen RY4 100ml recently. I found it to be too sweet. I had some Hangsen USA mix around and I mixed 30ml of this with RY4 to make it less sweet :D

I have not tried yet but RY1 may be better.

Virginia prime is my current favourite. If you are making up some similar grindle, I'd buy a bottle from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I don't think I've tried any Hangsen liquids that didn't taste like the sweat from a tramps underpants, some people love the stuff though.

Cigarillos is awesome because of the fact it manufactured by steeping actual tobacco leaves - the Chinese companies aren't really very sophisticated when it comes to creating "authentic" flavouring.

Virginia prime is my current favourite. If you are making up some similar grindle, I'd buy a bottle from you.

jamie72 has first dibs unfortunately, sorry!

#NotEnoughToGoAround

#PointlessHashTags

#MetaUsage

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Heard the lower the number of the RYE juice the less the sweet taste you get so had a bash at the RYE1,found that to be true but more watery and bland than i would have thought.I dont think you can beat the El Toro juices really, being made from tobacco leaf too i think is the closest to the real thing that you will find..

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

I can send you some virginia leaves for you to try free of charge if you do diy its easy cageyone

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

jamie72 wrote: »

If the Hangsen Desert Ship is anything like the Dekang Desert Ship/Camel then its well worth buying. One of my favourite tobaccos along with Halo Tribeca and El Toro Eden. Its not as sweet as the two other juices though. Nuttier taste, slight sweetness, huge throat hit.

The reason I mention it as I have seen opinions on the internet saying they are the same. But I noticed on smoketech site i think (the online retailer), that the 100ml bottles are awful and not the same as what you get in the 30ml. So might still be a big gamble for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

Im thinking myself of getting that hangsen ry4 ! I only tryed the joyetech one before and i thought it was great

rui1000 wrote: »
    I can send you some virginia leaves for you to try free of charge if you do diy its easy cageyone

Cheers for that, but I don't do DIY, wouldn't know where to start :D - thanks anyhow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Wiiman

grindle wrote: »
    If any of the leave-steeps turn out like Cigarillos I'll let you know and I'll make it for you if you want? No real prep time for tobacco leaves either so money for ingredients and postage will be grand.

If you like Virginia Prime I've still got tons of that sweet Virginian leaf left that rui sent me if you want me to make up a bottle for you? It'll be a few days maturing though.

Hi there I'm traveling to Dublin tomorrow .... Well later today lol and was wondering where te best place to buy the whole start up kit would be I don't have much money so I am looking for something reliable but not too cheap / expensive that will give me a good hit and lots of smoke/vapour .
    So I was wondering as I read the above message that you make the liquids so I guess you would be the ideal person to ask ( I hope ) I smoke golden Virginia rollies and benson and hedges gold probably on around 10-20 a day depending on mood but getting more and more my roll ups now resemble baseball bats as I use the king size rizzla so want to make the change to e cigarettes and try a few flavours tobacco and menthol/frost and a few fun ones .
    Are they safe ? Seems to be a mixed verdict on that issue and where does the liquid come from and is it regulated/safe also what are the ingredients ?
    Hope you don't mind the big list of questions but you seemed to be the most helpful person on here by your replies I'm guessing.
    Thanks in advance
    Simon

Wiiman wrote: »
    Hi there I'm traveling to Dublin tomorrow .... Well later today lol and was wondering where te best place to buy the whole start up kit would be I don't have much money so I am looking for something reliable but not too cheap / expensive that will give me a good hit and lots of smoke/vapour.

If you email e-smokeireland.eu and organise to go out to their house in Palmerstown they'll sort you out with a Kanger Twist kit with the free juice sample pack.
    Wiiman wrote: »
    So I was wondering as I read the above message that you make the liquids so I guess you would be the ideal person to ask ( I hope ) I smoke golden Virginia rollies and benson and hedges gold probably on around 10-20 a day depending on mood but getting more and more my roll ups now resemble baseball bats as I use the king size rizzla so want to make the change to e cigarettes and try a few flavours tobacco and menthol/frost and a few fun ones .
    Are they safe ? Seems to be a mixed verdict on that issue and where does the liquid come from and is it regulated/safe also what are the ingredients ?
    Hope you don't mind the big list of questions but you seemed to be the most helpful person on here by your replies I'm guessing.
    Thanks in advance
    Simon
    Basic ingredients are:
    Propylene Glycol [PG] (made by large chemical producers like DOW and BASF);
    Vegetable Glycerine [VG] (the USP/BP pharma grades are made by those same companies from plant oils, like coconut and palm oils, although soapmakers can make their own if they have the equipment);
    and Nicotine made by even more biotech firms dissolved in a solution of either or both PG or VG.
    Flavourings are then added and the companies with a good name don't produce liquids that contain diacetyl, sodium benzoate or oils because they're known to be bad for our lungs.
    They're safer. As some pedants like to point out (while typing responses from a keyboard putting themselves at risk of carpal tunnel, sitting in a seat which could encourage a thrombotic stroke), we can't say they're absolutely safe (as nothing actually is unless you're already dead), but they're at least 100 times less toxic.
    There hasn't been a report yet that's shown them to be unsafe, the closest they gotten to that is saying that they may be unsafe and then when they show the figures the numbers are still showing amounts lower than cigarettes.
    If you want the best overview on how safe they're considered as far as we can ascertain, read this.
    If you don't read it: TL;DR = seems safe enough, but we need to know more. Which we'd all agree on for just about everything I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

grindle wrote: »
    As some pedants like to point out (while typing responses from a keyboard putting themselves at risk of carpal tunnel, sitting in a seat which could encourage a thrombotic stroke), we can't say they're absolutely safe (as nothing actually is unless you're already dead), but they're at least 100 times less toxic.

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi Jamie! :) Why don't you try a few samples of the 100mls bottles? You can 5mls bottles of all flavors for only €1.99.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Samples/cat1274300_1997805.aspx

Hi Wiiman! :) There is a e-cig shop in Dublin City center. Its in The Mall at 56 Mary's Street. (At the bottom of Henry street.) They let you test before you buy!

Here is their Facebook page, you'll get more info there:

https://www.facebook.com/SMOKDIFFERENT?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kyaner

Why don't we organize a little get together and bring a few ml of what ever you have there so we can try different things out ?

I bought a 100ml bottle of USA Mix 12mg from burgainvapour, i'm off the analog cigs with that so i'm happy cause that was my goal. As far as taste goes, i'm a newbie... i've only tried some wicked i got from a walk in shop in Limerick and then i tried a 6mg Dekang USA mix here in Dublin so that made me think it would be ok to get the 100ml from bargainvap, little did i know at the time, that there are different companies that make USA mix....
    Now i keep reading here about El Toro and all kinds of brands and since there is no account for taste, i am hesitant to fork over money just to try new flavors.

In the mean time i can't wait tiill pay day end of the month so i can put in my order for the Innokin iTaste v3...

This forum is gonna make my broke ass even poorer !

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

You can't go wrong with the House of Liquids stuff, never had a bad one - all cosmically good in my opinion...

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

I'm constantly use the hangsen smooth lately.Lovely vape,i prefer it to the cigarillos i tried a few months back and for someone who vapes 6-7ml of juice a day the cost over a month would be big difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

ben36 wrote: »
    I'm constantly use the hangsen smooth lately.Lovely vape,i prefer it to the cigarillos i tried a few months back and for someone who vapes 6-7ml of juice a day the cost over a month would be big difference

What is this hangsen smooth you speak of? Can't find it anywhere.

Advertisement