Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet rabbit hiding under shed

• 29-05-2013 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

and she isn't budging! We only have her a short time and she gets plenty exercise in the garden. I'm feeling pretty careless for not having organised a proper run for when we let her out of her hutch and worried about her under the shed tonight.What if a cat gets her? Anyone any experience/tips?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

You could record dogs barking from the net and put that on your phone then tie a string to it turn it on and trow it under the shed.

I bet it will run out fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Happened all time as a kid when I kept rabbits
    Broom or a sweeping brush and gently tap her behind her ar$e and she'll budge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

whodini wrote: »
    and she isn't budging! We only have her a short time and she gets plenty exercise in the garden. I'm feeling pretty careless for not having organised a proper run for when we let her out of her hutch and worried about her under the shed tonight.What if a cat gets her? Anyone any experience/tips?
    Thanks!

Did you get her out? I wouldnt have left her under it all night to be honest.

We have a new rabbit at the minute and he does the same. Finds the tightest spot to hide in. I just use a broom handle and give him a nudge. Usually works, although he's starting to just turn around and grunt at the broom!

Advertisement