Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Kitchens?? does anyone fit them in Cork?

Options
  • 29-05-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I'm very interested if someone knows, is there anyone that fits Ikea Kitchens, in the Cork area. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'm sure there are still many sub-contractors who will do this work but may I ask why you wouldn't use a local service? I think there is a very strong argument for the local support that goes with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Missy2013

cantdecide wrote: »
    I'm sure there are still many sub-contractors who will do this work but may I ask why you wouldn't use a local service? I think there is a very strong argument for the local support that goes with it.

Hi, thanks for your reply, but I am looking for someone local or within cork, I just don't know who would do them! A lot of people wouldn't work with ikea goods and quality. So I was just putting it out der to see could I chat to someone that works in this area.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

Hi I am not a Pro, ( and I have all my DIY tools in Italy), anyway I asembled all Ikea furnitures for my italian flat by myself, if you need some helps /advices, feel free to ask. In case you evaluate we can try to assemble together, we can agree a time based reward. please find here my apartament in italy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leandrolorenzi/sets/72157627322079864/

Leandro <mod snip> Glasheen Cork

Advertisement