Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloaded ps1 game not working on ps3

Options
  • 30-05-2013 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

i recently downloaded Fear Effect 2 on my PS and the game doesn't work, well i think its the controller that doesn't work with the game. any one got any ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

segarox wrote: »
    i recently downloaded Fear Effect 2 on my PS and the game doesn't work, well i think its the controller that doesn't work with the game. any one got any ideas?

What happens when you run the game?you probably just need to use the D-pad instead of the L and R analogs,Unless your controller is faulty?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Sometimes I find you need to keep the controller plugged into the PS3 for it to work on some games.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭segarox

JeffK88 wrote: »
    Sometimes I find you need to keep the controller plugged into the PS3 for it to work on some games.

Did that, no luck

Advertisement