Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 6 Results

Options
  • 30-05-2013 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

After an Xbox live issue early this evening which meant my original game against CPU didn't count. Had a very weird game which I've just finished.
    Won 55-17, half asleep and frustrated as all hell playing against the CPU (stupid defensive calls leaving recievers wide open!) I scored towards the end to exceed the 35 point limit for which I apologise unreservedly.

Was frustrated and bored of playing the CPU at that point and was literally paying 0 attention to the score and just trying out some of the less used portions of my passing playbook and am fine with a week ban if deemed necessary.

Looking forward in no small way to my next HvH matchup.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

8 passing TD's for Aaron Rodgers, new NFL record.
    6 receiving TD's for Greg Jennings, new NFL record.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    8 passing TD's for Aaron Rodgers, new NFL record.
    6 receiving TD's for Greg Jennings, new NFL record.

Ha! Didn't even pay attention to any of that was just so horrendously bored and frustrated playing the CPU. As I said I'm happy for whatever punishment the competition committee impose. If its a ban can it be arranged to be a CPU game instead of against a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nelbert wrote: »
    Ha! Didn't even pay attention to any of that was just so horrendously bored and frustrated playing the CPU. As I said I'm happy for whatever punishment the competition committee impose. If its a ban can it be arranged to be a CPU game instead of against a player.

I just said this to Heli. I think you will have to sit out a game. What is your next game? As since there is so few human v human games, it is unfair on the other person for you to miss it. So you will have to sit out a CPU game.

Raoul wrote: »
    I just said this to Heli. I think you will have to sit out a game. What is your next game? As since there is so few human v human games, it is unfair on the other person for you to miss it. So you will have to sit out a CPU game.

My schedule is;
    Cardinals
    Colts
    Rams
    Bye Week
    Titans
    Bears
    Seahawks
    Lions
    Redskins
    Texans
    Vikings

Bears would be next CPU game but that's not till Week 12!

As I said it was my own fault, didn't pay attention to the score and was trying some of the weirder plays in my playbook (and despite the evidence I wasn't particularly focusing on Jennings, just threw to whoever was open!).

I had played the CPU earlier that day and beat it convincingly but my internet went for like 30-40s during it so I got a thing to say the results and stats wouldn't count, so I was already frustrated as I had to do it all again.

It's no excuse though so whatever ban necessary is cool beans with me, but I'd really hate to miss a HvH game, bad enough that my last 3 games are CPU!

And Clay Matthews is out for 5 weeks!!!!! (He got through the first attempted CPU game without a scratch!!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Beat the CPU Texans. Utterly tedious playing the CPU at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Beat the CPU Texans. Utterly tedious playing the CPU at this stage.
    I have the CPU Falcons next week I think,that'll be 4 gameweeks without a user game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Nelbert wrote: »
    My schedule is;
    Cardinals
    Colts
    Rams
    Bye Week
    Titans
    Bears
    Seahawks
    Lions
    Redskins
    Texans
    Vikings

Bears would be next CPU game but that's not till Week 12!

As I said it was my own fault, didn't pay attention to the score and was trying some of the weirder plays in my playbook (and despite the evidence I wasn't particularly focusing on Jennings, just threw to whoever was open!).

I had played the CPU earlier that day and beat it convincingly but my internet went for like 30-40s during it so I got a thing to say the results and stats wouldn't count, so I was already frustrated as I had to do it all again.

It's no excuse though so whatever ban necessary is cool beans with me, but I'd really hate to miss a HvH game, bad enough that my last 3 games are CPU!

And Clay Matthews is out for 5 weeks!!!!! (He got through the first attempted CPU game without a scratch!!!!!)

Also as I'm your next human match I would rather play you than CPU, sure you can just bench Jennings and your starting secondary for our game!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams beat the 49ers 38-28 in a epic divisional clash in Edward Jones Dome.

This game was really a game of 2 players. LeSean McCoy for the Rams and Vernon Davis for the 49ers.
    McCoy couldn't be stopped as he rushed for 134yds and 3 scores, while Davis caught 7 balls for 165yds and a TD.

Niners D had a hard time trying to figure out the Rams multiple looks and the once maligned Rams O-line stood strong all game.

Big game from all Rams receivers (for once) with limited expleitives for easy dropped catches from the Rams GM.

Also big game from Bradford, who is learning how to throw the ball properly for once!!

Onwards and upwards for the Rams!!!

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Also as I'm your next human match I would rather play you than CPU, sure you can just bench Jennings and your starting secondary for our game!!!! :D

Try not to hurt any of my guys!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans @ Patriots

Titans receive, Then pretty much throw an int straightaway atthe 21 yard line

TD Pats after the Titan watches the ball sail past him!
    Locker then gives it straight back to the Pats:mad:

Similar play this time Cromartie is in a great position to pick it off,ball goes over his head for aTD

Titans moving it, go screen and see DHB open,but no the CB steps in and picks it off. Titans finally getsome D going and force apunt

Titans passing is just not happening today

Again a pass goes over a Titan and into the waiting hands of a Patriot.
    Pretty sure the Titans D has gone on sabbatical!

0-21 Pats inside the 2 min warning
    Locker gets the Titans to midfield! then throws apick 6!
    Titans TD :o

7-28 at HT Pats to receive
    Griffin should make a pick,but he bats it down. Pats punt but its not long before Locker gives them the ball back.
    Titans D goes missing again and its an easy TD
    Titans into the redzone!! PA and... its picked and a lucky tackle means it not taken for 6

But Michael Griffin picks it off and evades the Pats until the end zone!
    Wimbley my DE picks it off!

C2J takes a pass and the Pats D gets atouch of Titanitus :pac::pac:
    21-35 Pats
    Titans have the Pats on a 3rd down but they make the chains move
    Witherspoon picks it off at the 31

Titans are on 4th and 12 at the 18 yard line atthe 2min warning but it gets picked and that is pretty much game.. but no Titans force a Safety!

23-35 with 1:44 left its game now as Locker throws his 8th pick of the game!

23-35 it finishes, Cant argue with the result bad passing was the issue here for the Titans

Star player is MLB Ken Dukes with 4 ints! (but on a cold streak!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement