Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar stools with band names...?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey Guys, :)

Not to sure where to put this topic.. I am looking to get some bar stools.. the ones I seen had metal legs with a black leather seat and they have band names on them (like rolling stones the the lips logo) I have seen them in one place but the could not tell me where they got them as they where a pressie.. :( have any of you seem them around Dublin or anywhere in Ireland? If so can you remember about how much?

Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

eb89 wrote: »
    Hey Guys, :)

Not to sure where to put this topic.. I am looking to get some bar stools.. the ones I seen had metal legs with a black leather seat and they have band names on them (like rolling stones the the lips logo) I have seen them in one place but the could not tell me where they got them as they where a pressie.. :( have any of you seem them around Dublin or anywhere in Ireland? If so can you remember about how much?

Thanks so much :)

try some of the music shops, likes of Guitar Centre, Music Maker, etc. I recall seeing some in there at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Tower Records had them a couple years ago, probably still do, so deffo try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

quaalude wrote: »
    Tower Records had them a couple years ago, probably still do, so deffo try there.

Yeh they still have them I was in there recently and really wanted to get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 eb89

Thanks everyone! Will try there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

they had the rolling stones one in musicmaker last time I was there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement