Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting SU

Options
  • 30-05-2013 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I'm on Co op at the moment and I'm trying to contact any of the lads from the SU for a bit of advice but they aren't replying to my emails. Are they off for the summer or is there anyone else I can contact?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

I know the ULSU.ie page had incorrect phone numbers for the SU under the contact us page this time last year. An individual vandalised it as a big FU to the SU (I wonder which of our favourite SU team from last year could have access to communicate to students through that?). I rang some poor old guy in Castletroy and haven't trusted the numbers on the contact us page since. However ooking at emails from the SU I've gotten they seem fine...

But if you click on the faces of the sabbats at the top of the page you will definetly get the correct phone numbers along with mobile numbers for them. It's been ridiculously sunny lately so they might be out and about. I also don't know when they finish.

President: 061-202326 or 086 043 5300

Welfare: 061-202519 or 086 043 5301

Academic: 061-213491 or 086 043 5302

PSU President: 061 213473

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Have been trying to get in contact with Rockett for the last few months with no success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Jester252 wrote: »
    Have been trying to get in contact with Rockett for the last few months with no success.
    Same myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Dante on Fire

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Same myself.

Hi guys, apologies I don't come on here that much anymore o failed to see this. You are not the only ones who have had difficulty with this My emails have been up the walls due to exam week but I generally check them at the weekends when it is a bit quieter. If you have still issues please send them onto me at suacademic@ul.ie or paddy.rockett@ul.ie I'm sure I'll get them then. One issue has been forwarded onto me just yesterday and replies sent.

Thanks guys.

Paddy

I didn't think sabbats were able to use this while in office?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

reunion wrote: »
    I didn't think sabbats were able to use this while in office?

How do you punish one that does?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Harshly. In a padded cell with this playing all day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Polar Ice wrote: »
    Harshly. In a padded cell with this playing all day

Am I the only one who actually loves that song?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Am I the only one who actually loves that song?!

Nope! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement