Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student summer jobs

Options
  • 30-05-2013 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

hi i have found a few summer student jobs online and they involve promotional work, does anyone know if these are legit? or has anyone ever worked for studentsummerjobs.ie?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

yep_ wrote: »
    hi i have found a few summer student jobs online and they involve promotional work, does anyone know if these are legit? or has anyone ever worked for studentsummerjobs.ie?

Any info you can share with me? Looking for a summer job myself .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

yep_ wrote: »

Sounds like 'chugger' work to me and its a very cheap website. There are plenty of bigger, better to work for promotional companies in Ireland. Just to warn you promotional work is normally long hours and a very basic wage. Not for everyone. But if you hang around and work your way up, you can get some really decent days out for free i.e. Oxegen, EP etc.

Advertisement