Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable plumber needed...

Options
  • 30-05-2013 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was wondering would anyone have a recommendation for a reliable plumber to come to a house in the Carrigart/Milford area. I contacted two plumbers in recent weeks and neither showed up. I'm due a baby in July so kind of under pressure time wise to get these jobs done. Any tried and tested recommendations are much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ayeboy

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Hi, thanks everyone for all the numbers and replies. I'm not sure if things have been sorted because I had a builder putting on a new roof for me and he said he'd get plumbing sorted. I'll be home at the weekend so I can let you know then. Cheers though, really appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Sorry Im ln Cork . But put your request in the plumbing and heating forum as a lot of good plumbers follow those posts.all the best.

Advertisement