Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donedeal or Vouchers.ie?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 11:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭

I have registered today with Groupon. My area is in the online educational sector and I was looking at putting up ads on donedeal or vouchers.ie. Donedeals site is slow and sometimes unresponsive. Maybe it was the time I was looking at it. Has anybody had any experience in advertising on either of them? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Donedeal.ie is always very fast and efficient for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 robertdoyle

Voucher.ie are a new business and seem quite exciting. If it was me I would go with them because you can expect the customer care to be that bit better. They have also seen excellent growth from what I understand, and there has to be a reason behind that. I use Donedeal and it is really hit and miss, some weeks I generate lots of traffic, others, none at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭relaxed

Donedeal costs from €1 to stick an ad up and no strings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭herthabsc

Thanks for all the replies. I am going to look further into this today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Why don't you advertise with both?

Donedeal is one of the busiest sites in the country, so your ad will be seen, whereas I've never heard of the other site you mentioned.

I'm not sure what you mean about Groupon. Or are you trying to advertise a Groupon deal via the other sites?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭herthabsc

I have advertised on Donedeal which was excellent. I am going to advertise on vouchers as well. Groupon sent me a snotty email saying that they have no interest in my business at the moment because I am in the educational sector. So much for them saying it they want to work with businesses. Funny enough, the mail was in my spam folder.

Could you place a link to the vouchers website? I am having difficulty accessing it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Could you place a link to the vouchers website? I am having difficulty accessing it.

You said you were familiar with the site above so im sure its the same link.

Just a warning to people on the thread with very few posts, shilling/advertising isnt allowed..

Axwell wrote: »
    You said you were familiar with the site above so im sure its the same link.

Just a warning to people on the thread with very few posts, shilling/advertising isnt allowed..

Yes I was mistaken, I am familiar with Voucher4it.co.uk - Could you link me to vouchers so I can view the site thanks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yes I was mistaken, I am familiar with <snip> - Could you link me to vouchers so I can view the site thanks!

Its in the name of the thread...and you mentioned it in your post previously. If this thread isnt going anywhere, which I dont think it is apart from what seems to be some attempt at shilling then it will be locked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement