Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accidentally sending out promo email to unsubscriber

Options
  • 30-05-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I sent out a promotional email for our business (people who had registered on our work's website) and forgot to get rid of someone who had previously unsubscribed and they marked the message as spam, can this have an effect on sending out these emails again? I'll make sure that it won't happen again. If it helps, the email address is an info@ address on our website, not eircom or hotmail or the like. We use O2 for our broadband.

Thanks,
    Jennifer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If it's only one recipient I wouldn't worry about it too much, but keeping your list clean is key

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pingpipe

Usually an ISP will follow up with any of their users that receive spam complaints, if your isp hasn't followed up with you about it and it was just a single email you should be ok.

Advertisement