Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Scott plasma2 Frame (one of a kind)

Options
  • 30-05-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭

I am selling on behalf of a client a Scott plasma 2 frame (2009) 54 cm
    Its identical with the 2013 version as the same mold is still being used as far as I am concerned.

The frame is technically speaking new and the seat post has not been NOT cut, but is sold as used. The bike was built up for Norman Stadler but was never used due to the fact that before the fitting of the bike the Team sponsor changed.

The same Plasma frame ( not in the team colours) as used was offered to a client of mine for 1500 Euro by base2race last year .
    He is looking for 1300 euro ( dont even try offers below 1200 as he is not in a rush to sell )

Again while the frame is new its being sold as used. It was built up, but has 0 miles on it and the frame is in prisitne conditon
    You wont have a problem to find this bike in transition as it would be is the only scott plasma in green and white in Ireland ( see pics) .

If you have questions I will try to answer them.
    the geometry is below

M/54 A head tube angle
    72.5° B headtube length 4.3 inches 120 mm C toptube length horizontal 20.5 inches 535 mm E seat tube angle
    76.0° F bb center to top of seattube 19.8 inches 514 mm G bb center to toptube center 19.2 inches 499 mm H chainstay length 16.0 inches 406 mm I bb offset -2.8 inches -70 mm J standover height 29.9 inches 779 mm
    wheelbase 38.7 inches 995 mm
    stem length
    110 mm

Advertisement