Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo book on Waterford

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Good Man George, delighted he is on the way to getting this published!

I have seen this book first hand and its a beautiful book on Waterford City & County, so I really hope he succeeds in getting the funds!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I was expecting to see a load of crap HDR's of Tramore but these photos are pretty good. You can tell he has been at it for 40+ years.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dazftw wrote: »
    I was expecting to see a load of crap HDR's of Tramore but these photos are pretty good. You can tell he has been at it for 40+ years.

Some savage photos, really looks good. Saw a print sample, got him a few print quotes. He provided me photos for the Discover Tramore calendar also. A gent, and a pleasure to work with. Really hope he gets this published.

Book hasn't reached its target and is unlikely to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

unfortunately people have to pick and choose their good causes, to be honest, i try to give to local good causes specifically and i would love to see this come to fruition but these days, when i give to charity i usually only give to specific Waterford charities/appeals such as things for the hospital, solas centre and arts events around Waterford. I cant afford much, a few quid here and there. With 25% unemployment in the city and lower free cash than average, its difficult to raise charity money, on saying that people still dig deep for things such as ryan and ethan appeal, solas centre, cystic fibrosis fund for WRH and others. Book looked very good, hopefully in the future, Best of luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement