Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resistance?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭

I've been using 2.5 ohm resistance T2 coil units, was going to pick up some but vendor only has 1.5 ohm available. What differences would it make / or would I notice?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Is this online? there's loads of Irish vendors out there, have you tried some others?

What device are you using? Is it VV? Low res units work best on low voltage devices, but with batteries above 400 mah. Not so great on very small batteries like 510 cig-sized ones. But fine on anything from a plain ego battery upwards.

Some vapers prefer low resistance, you just set to a lower voltage output and you get more vapour, better flavour and warmer vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Is this online? there's loads of Irish vendors out there, have you tried some others?
    Yes, was ordering some juices I like this morning & thought I'd pick up a few while I was there, not stuck for them at the mo

What device are you using? Kanger T2 Is it VV? Low res units work best on low voltage devices, but with batteries above 400 mah. Not so great on very small batteries like 510 cig-sized ones. But fine on anything from a plain ego battery upwards. Not sure of battery size, think it may be 650mah e-Go-CTwist

Some vapers prefer low resistance, you just set to a lower voltage output and you get more vapour, better flavour and warmer vape.
    Would it affect TH?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

On the ego twist low resistance atomizers will work just fine. Set it to between 3.7 - 4.2 volts, no more. And yeah, throat hit is good so long as you're using strong nic juices. I think the juice has more to do with TH than the devices used.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I've been using 2.5 ohm resistance T2 coil units, was going to pick up some but vendor only has 1.5 ohm available. What differences would it make / or would I notice?

Thanks

This resistance would be good for an Ego battery or a Twist at lower voltage.
    Lower the resistance means a hotter coil at lower voltages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Futile.

(seriously though, they'll be fine!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Lucutus wrote: »
    Futile.

(seriously though, they'll be fine!)

I should have expected this from someone with a username like Lucutus:D

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Thanks

1.5 ohm is VERY low. I only use 1.7ohm heads on my EGO that's putting out 3.7v, and that's fine, but a 2.5 ohm head would be the equivilent of sucking on penis.

You're going to have to such for a long hard time before you see anything, and then, it tastes terrible.

Advertisement