Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallpaper too dull?

• 30-05-2013 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

I'm currently making a website for a project, just wondering if the wallpaper has any problems and i'd love to hear opinions on the wallpaper. The site is now where near to be finished so keep that in mind, but I think the wallpaper is done.

http://www.smartfuturesarnie.moonfruit.com/

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭IRE60

tooooooooooooooooooo Orange! Its like a 'glorious 12th' march. Jasus, i was reaching for the sunglasses.

You might try and tone down the orange and make the borders a lighter colour (bad ex attached)

C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

IRE60 wrote: »
    tooooooooooooooooooo Orange! Its like a 'glorious 12th' march. Jasus, i was reaching for the sunglasses.

You might try and tone down the orange and make the borders a lighter colour (bad ex attached)

C
    Oh haha, alright, i'll see how that looks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

Way to dark , I get where u coming from though lol , maybe add some green yellow tones ha I love going into bright websites with pictures and interactive stuff :) hope ive helped !

Advertisement