Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduating and looking to rent in Limerick?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here lucky enough to be graduating and have a job secured in or near limerick?

I'm hoping to find a fellow graduate to rent with. Any mates who got jobs, got them in Cork, Dublin etc. and any mates who don't have jobs lined up have fecked off to America!

Won't be starting the job until September but could start renting in August if needs be.

I'm obviously keeping an eye on available houseshares but if there is another graduate in a similar position it would open up a lot more options and be a bit more craic. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kellieannm

Hi Townie,
    I have a room to let in Limerick in a 2 bedroom house. Its 5 mins from the city center. I am not a graduate but a working 30 yr old female. It was available until June but i could wait until July if you were interested in taking it.
    Give me a buzz if you want to chat more.
    Thanks,
    Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

Hey did u get sorted? I'm in the same situation now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

moleary20 wrote: »
    Hey did u get sorted? I'm in the same situation now!

Yeah sorted it a week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

do you mind me asking if you're in with other graduates or what? There really doesn't seem to be much options out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

moleary20 wrote: »
    do you mind me asking if you're in with other graduates or what? There really doesn't seem to be much options out there!

Nah couldn't find any graduates in Limerick. Was lucky to find a very good apartment with a room available. The lad already in there is sound too.

As I said, I was very lucky. If I hadn't got that place it was slim pickings around Limerick for what I wanted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement