Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble weekly - includes the walking dead

• 30-05-2013 7:34pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Jesus! BOUGHT.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The Walking Dead is the only standalone Steam Key. Rest of the games are activated on one key

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

tumblr_miyi0eknl31rj8q8ho1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Its an insane deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Ridiculous deal..bought!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

wow unreal! humble bundles are giving me way to many games to play!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Walking dead is pretty good then?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Mickeroo wrote: »

best game of the whole of last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Mickeroo wrote: »

understatement of this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,389 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

It contains all 5 episodes, yeah? I already own, but will make herself buy it if it's all five included.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Sweet jesus... Thank you Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

This diagram pretty much sums up the way my steam library is going;

256224.gif

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Moon54 wrote: »
    This diagram pretty much sums up the way my steam library is going;

256224.gif

:D

Whereas "Steam Games Played" remains constant or decreases with time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gah, had hoped i'd be able to download the Walking Dead from Humble Bundle, but it's a Steam key. Don't have access to Steam at the moment, but dying to play through it again.

Fantastic deal though (as always with HB).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

That's my third bundle this week! They are on the ball.
    I skipped on back to the future on greenmangaming. Looks lime I was wise! I got a spare copy of walking dead now too.

May I direct you to the boards steam gifts group :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

That's my third bundle this week! They are on the ball.
    I skipped on back to the future on greenmangaming. Looks lime I was wise! I got a spare copy of walking dead now too.

Doesn't the website site say that you won't get a second copy of a game you already own through the humble bundle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,711 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Started my first play through of Walking Dead last night.

At 3 am. Tired. No lights. Headphones. Heating off. Only slacks and a t-shirt on.

The combination of no other distractions, fading consciousness and encroaching cold made for a terrifying experience.

I LOVE IT.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Zillah wrote: »
    Doesn't the website site say that you won't get a second copy of a game you already own through the humble bundle?

I don't think they have your steam details so they wouldn't be able to enforce that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

As the walking dead was only for beating the average they had to give a seperate code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I don't really understand what you mean m8. I own the walking dead from months ago. I bought it off steam. Now I got a CD key for it out of this bundle. So I don't really see how they can restrict me in any way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Oh man, I don't think I can play through Walking Dead again. Finished it on the Xbox and it was just emotionally draining - and that was playing one episode a month as they were released. Don't know how anyone could play it all back to back.

That'll just apply for the other game, as they all come in a single key. So you activate it but dont get an extra copy for the ones you own. For TWD they will give you all the keys you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

That's a fecking brilliant deal. Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Im suprised how many people didn't already play it last year. For shame !! :P

Advertisement