Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have spare tickets to the stoutfest tomorrow?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 7:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭

I'll pay handsomely :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ticketytick

How handsomely? Got 2 :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

How handsomely? Got 2 :P
    PM sent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

LoL... am I being trolled? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 molly55

Anyone else have tickets for the stoutfest tomorrow night? Im a huge Seasick Steve applied but wasn't successful. I'd be forever grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Just incase I have tickets for the Sat and Sunday if anyone would like them. Got them for this evening too but we are planning on going in sorry

• Advertisement

Hello sorry I am just after seeing it now at the end of the list on PROC. I have tickets to Saturday afternoon 2-5 for pulses some band playing. And then I have tickets for Sunday night 7 -10 if anyone would like..sorry for the blunder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello sorry I am just after seeing it now at the end of the list on PROC. I have tickets to Saturday afternoon 2-5 for pulses some band playing. And then I have tickets for Sunday night 7 -10 if anyone would like..sorry for the blunder

hi,
    how much are the sunday night tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Vanhalla wrote: »
    hi,

All tickets are free this weekend.

Vanhalla wrote: »
    hi,

I just pmd you there