Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature student admission?

• 30-05-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi I applied to WIT as a mature student when and how do you find out if you got a place?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Trisha XxX wrote: »
    Hi I applied to WIT as a mature student when and how do you find out if you got a place?

you get sent an offer in the post. if i remember right it's before the leaving cert people get their offers but that might not be right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Youll get a letter saying something along the lines of : you have to reply in the next week or your application will be cancelled.

1 : Make sure your home address is 100% and obviously keep checking post. maybe even ring WIT and ask them exactly the date those letters are going out.
    2 : Even if you dont get in as a mature student you can get in on points. If you have the points that is.
    3 : Be prepared for the interview. If you want to drop us a PM with more details of the course and that i might be able to advise you better.

Advertisement