Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best aldi in limerick

• 30-05-2013 9:22pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just curious is there any difference between the aldi stores in Limerick? ? As in does one store have more or better stock than the others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I would say they are all the same. Isn't that the idea of lidl and Aldi, all shops laid out the same. Haven't been in the redecorated aldi in roxboro yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I would say they are all the same. Isn't that the idea of lidl and Aldi, all shops laid out the same. Haven't been in the redecorated aldi in roxboro yet.

There can be variations though, some carry more lines etc

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

The door is on the left in Roxboro and on the right on the Dublin road:D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The one in castletroy is a bit bigger, bit nicer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

both poorly laid out, with uneven aisle widths. The one in castletroy is lethal on a sunday. The first aisle (furthest right) that everyone goes up from the door is the narrowest one. the middle aisles that people avoid are the widest. causes all sorts of pile ups

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

You know what's always bugged me about those shops? Common sense says you'd go up one aisle, go down the next, repeat till you finish. But if you do, you'll wind up in the corner by the fecking yoghurts, and you have to turn around and go back down again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

MarkR wrote: »
    You know what's always bugged me about those shops? Common sense says you'd go up one aisle, go down the next, repeat till you finish. But if you do, you'll wind up in the corner by the fecking yoghurts, and you have to turn around and go back down again!

Also the sign at the till. If you are queuing beyond this point we will open a new till!

No...You.....Won't....

Advertisement