Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term public liability insurance?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm just wondering if it's possible to get short term public liability insurance for a retail unit, and approximately how much I'd expect to pay to cover 3 weeks?

If anyone could recommend a good company to contact that would be great also.

Any help much appreciated, thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I don't know any insurer who would want to do a policy for such a short period of time. You may be stuck with taking out an annual retailers combined insurance and the minimum premiums there are around €400.

Can you tell me more about the business, you may qualify for a casual street traders policy, but they don't cover standard lock up shop units or the like

Advertisement