Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to rent a big glasshouse in north dublin

Options
  • 30-05-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi, there

anyone have glasshouses or polytunnels want to rent? i urgently need a big glasshouse in north dublin to grow my vegetables.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I'm not aware of any to rent. What size space do you need. You're a bit late to get going vegetable wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CorsendonkX

jiajia0215 wrote: »
    hi, there

anyone have glasshouses or polytunnels want to rent? i urgently need a big glasshouse in north dublin to grow my vegetables.

thanks

Cold House or heated?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jiajia0215

i don't mind the size but at least half acre it doesn't matter whether is cold or heated.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This forum is not for 'wanted ads' as they dilute the discussion nature of the forums.

Maybe try the Farming & Forestry forum in the Soc category, but check the charter first to see if such threads are allowed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement