Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets wanted for Murphys Big Night Out (Friday)

Options
  • 30-05-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Anyone get tickets for Murphys tiny massive night out tomorrow night and not want them?I'm a little big Seasick Steve fan and missed out on tickets so I'd really appreciate if anyone would send a couple my way. Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lesleythereid

Hi Molly,
    I have tickets for tonight but using them. I have tickets for tomorrow and Id happily give you those but Im guessing its just tonight you're after. Let me know if you need tickets for tomorrow. Tis a shame because lots of people who got them prob wont even use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 molly55

Thanks a mill but tis just tonight Im after. Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I have 2 tics for tonight from Murphy's that I'm not using but my name is on them so I don't know if they would let you in?

I have some recollection that the ID has to match up as otherwise people would be entering for tickets under loads of different names and possibly winning lots of unused tickets.

Hi Aha Shake. You can use the tickets under a different name Ive enquired about this. They said it doesnt matter as they scan the barcode anyway so each ticket can only be used once. Would you be willing to send them onto me if you're not using them? I'd be so so grateful.

Ya no prob. For some reason I can't attach the pdf to private message so if you want to PM me an alternative email I can send it to that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

On the off chance that someone else has two tickets that they're not using I would gladly take them up! missed out on them and am a big seasick fan

sorry for the thread hijack!

Thanks a million I shall pm you the details now

molly55 wrote: »
    Hi Aha Shake. You can use the tickets under a different name Ive enquired about this. They said it doesnt matter as they scan the barcode anyway so each ticket can only be used once. Would you be willing to send them onto me if you're not using them? I'd be so so grateful.

Sent them on there!

Thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Have tickets for all Sat and Sun events if anyone wants. PM me your email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Cork1984

Hi there. I'm just wondering if anyone has 2 tickets they are not using for Sunday night gig with andy Irvine, Liam o'flynn, paddy glackin & Donal lunny? I missed out on tickets and im a big fan so they would be really appreciated!!:-) thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cork1984

kcb wrote: »
    Have tickets for all Sat and Sun events if anyone wants. PM me your email.

Hi kcs. It would be brill if you had two tickets still available for Sunday night gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Anyone that went last night... did it start on time? I've tickets for tonight, but my OH isn't off work till 8.30 and we're not sure if it's worth going in at that time or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Anyone go then. Was it any good

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Milly33 wrote: »
    Anyone go then. Was it any good

I went on Saturday, despite having tix for Friday and Sunday. Was well run, nice layout. Pints weren't too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah jolly good, someone had mentioned they would screw you on price of pints but all good if they haven't

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Milly33 wrote: »
    Ah jolly good, someone had mentioned they would screw you on price of pints but all good if they haven't

Well Beamish was €3.50, which is very fair at an event. Much better than €4.60 in the Bróg on Sunday!

Advertisement