Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB PROBLEMS?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

There seems to be delays on debits appearing on my Open 24 account one cash withdrawal on 24/05 was only posted on 29/05 these usually appear instantly online and it doesn't take much to confuse me:o I definitely have one transaction today taken from a cash machine that's not showing on the account but neither is it showing as a pending transaction.

Is anyone else having problems with Open 24 or does anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Transactions often take several days to post to your account (with any bank). ATM withdrawals that are still pending aren't itemised on your Open24. There'll be a difference between your available balance and your account balance but if it's an ATM withdrawal, it won't show the item. I don't really know why though.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

The only reason I posted this is I can usually see the withdrawals from ATMs instantly (I could previously see when my OH had taken money out on his way to work) the only transactions that I usually cant see instantly are laser transactions but they are usually listed as pending ie. actual balance is greater than available balance and a listing states 1 or 2 items pending.

Now however even though I know I have made a withdrawal from an ATM the available balance is unchanged pending items shows 0 and it's taking up to 5 days for ATM transactions to be shown on the online statement. Just wondered if anyone from PTSB know's what's going on or if anyone else banking with PTSB noticed similar.

Advertisement