Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost bunny rabbit teddy

Options
  • 30-05-2013 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

My Aoife lost her bunny rabbit know to her as her buddy.its pink with pokedot ears .my husband had her out on a walk and only noticed when he got to Supervalu .so from county bridge down. If anyone sees it can you let me know and if anyone knows the post Man can you ask him to keep an eye out. It's often the early bird that finds them.
    I could murder my husband .he rang me when I was out to tell me she lost the bunny but found the jar of vasine bum cream.
    And do I have any idea how difficult it is to get off the telly.Ggggrrrrrrr
    Anyway .Buddy if your out there come home .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hope he's found Cathy, I know how attached kids can be to their cuddly toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

No sign.i had a walk down the street today.maybe someone picked it up ?

Advertisement