Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

information on the CSPCA in Mahon?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm in secondary school at the moment and hoping to find an animal shelter to volunteer in. I've tried researching, and the only shelter I can find that's close enough for me to go to is the CSPCA center in Mahon. However, when I tried to look up more about them, it seems for 2009/2010 they were rumoured to be treating their animals horrendously and were proved to have welfare issues. There was an inspection, and after a report was released, their spokesperson stated that they'd be improving. That was years ago, and after that I haven't a clue what's happening there now. There's nothing about it whatsoever online.
    Does anyone know anything about the conditions there currently? I don't really want to volunteer if it's as bad as it was, but there doesn't seem to be much info at all about it, apart from on their website, which I'm kind of suspicious of.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hi OP,

Unfortunately we have a very strict charter relating to the discussion of "animal welfare organisations". Please see our charter here. We understand you have the best of intentions, but this isn't the forum to air them in.

Anyone is free to PM the OP with helpful advice.

Thread is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement