Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!!!!!

Options
  • 31-05-2013 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I work in dunnes stores and always hear this song lyrics go " oh old friend until we meet again ill keep you in my heart ill keep you in my heart" man singing with a guitar from what i can make out . Cannot find the song anywhere searched google is there any possibility somebody knows the song?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

if you work in dunnes and its on the store PA why dont you just ask in the office what cd are they playing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Is it 'Hello Old Friend' by Eric Clapton?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 chelseasarah

MrTrebus wrote: »
    if you work in dunnes and its on the store PA why dont you just ask in the office what cd are they playing ?

I asked the manager and they said there music comes in true satellite? And these songs are pre recorded

Is it 'Hello Old Friend' by Eric Clapton?

Hi unfortunately not just listened to that song there . Really bugs me lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I asked the manager and they said there music comes in true satellite? And these songs are pre recorded

Hello Chelsea, or Sarah,
    I'm not quite sure as to what your real name is, as your username is confusing.

I understand your panic, you are in quite the predicament here. The first thing I would recommend is humming the tune repetitively till you have learned it off. This will equip you fully for the next step.

First, however, we need more information.
    Is your name in fact Sarah, or Chelsea? Or are you in fact a man, under the guise of a woman, who by society's view is more vulnerable, and will receive more help?

Looking forward to your response so we can proceed further.
    Yours,
    P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

More suggestions:
    A cover of Puff Daddy or P-Diddy as he calls himself's: 'I'll be missing you'
    Johnny Cash's: 'We'll meet again'.
    An English acoustic version of the classic WW2 love song 'Lili Marleen' like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa_SNIZZQDU

Hi unfortunately neither of them songs thank you though!!
    But I have more lyrics though,
    " I hope that your happy now in that special place were the sun is shining and theres a smile on your face " ???

Advertisement