Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fully loaded supergun + Neo Geo AES stick

Options
  • 31-05-2013 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Selling up my MAK Strike Supergun and a Neo Geo AES arcade stick to compliment it.

This is the full MAK Strike kit complete with enclosure, RGB SCART cable and PSU. I also have a Neo Geo AES stick available separately.

Supergun and parts are in excellent condition. I've very rarely used it as I had my Astro City cab so had no use for this. Same for the AES stick. That said the AES stick does have a bit of logo wear on the GEO portion, otherwise excellent. I also replaced the balltop but kept the original if you really must have an original balltop complete with the cracking!

Supergun kit contains everything you need to plug in a PCB and plug it in to your TV via SCART. Simple as that. (PSU has a euro plug though so you'll need a travel adapter or just use your own figure 8 lead/plug.

Asking €75 for the full supergun setup.

Asking €50 for the AES stick.

Shipping will be around €10 packed, tracked, couriered and insured for each or both items.

hptbarC.jpg
    B0kWRNT.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Price reduction.

Supergun kit on hold awaiting payment.

AES stick still available. :)

Supergun kit is now SOLD. AES stick is still available.

Final reduction. Stick now €48 shipped or €40 collected. :)

Going on eBay BIN on Sunday. Thanks. :)

• Advertisement

€35 collected on €43 shipped within Eire.

Going on Gr€€dBay or it's being punted out of my office window and in to the Liffey tomorrow!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Pyongyang wrote: »
    ... or it's being punted out of my office window and in to the Liffey tomorrow!

I'd pay a dollar to see that. :D

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I'd pay a dollar to see that. :D

It's within the realms of achievability! :pac:

Last day of sale, didn't have time to eBay it yesterday. Goes up on Le Bay du Greed tonight if nobody fancies it. :)

Nothing for sale here. Close and delete this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement