Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herbal Life Waterford

Options
  • 31-05-2013 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know if anywhere sells Herbal Life products in Waterford?I know the gym in Tycor used to but they are closed.Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Mooley22 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anybody know if anywhere sells Herbal Life products in Waterford?I know the gym in Tycor used to but they are closed.Any ideas?

I actually know a guy, he's one of those independent distributors. I'll PM you his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I too know someone who sells it independently.
    I'll PM you her number. You can arrange some tests for the two sellers, and see which one is worthy of your trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maz_2013

Hi everyone!

Im Marion & Im an Independant Distributor with Herbalife. Im based in Waterford city, but have customers near & far.... actually one of my customers just mailed me the link to this page to let me know someone was looking for a distributor :)

you can contact me @ 086-2587328 to arrange a free wellness evaluation, where i will check your weight, body fat, hydration levels, muscle mass, metabolic age & visceral fat rating... also includes free taste of products without obligation

check out my page on facebook too https://www.facebook.com/HerbalMarion

Look forward to meeting you & helping you on your healthy journey
    :)

Advertisement