Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB student mastercard question

Options
  • 31-05-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi there

I have an AIB student mastercard which had an expiry of the 04/13. However, I haven't received a new card yet, or any correspondance from them at all about the expiration for that matter.

I haven't been a student in 6 years, so I'm wondering if they've withdrawn the card for that reason?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Possible, or the replacement card has got lost in the post (which would be bad). Might be worth following up..

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Should ring credit card department to see if they posted you out one if they did you should block it and ask them to order you a new one,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

If you haven't been a student for 6 years, can I assume that you've changed address since you first applied for the card? Are you sure that your bank have your current address? Do you receive your credit card bills to your current address?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

My card is due to expire at the end of this month, but I'm not sure if I'm automatically getting a new one because it's a student card? Will they just send the same one or a new one that's not a student card? I know when you ring up they say that your card will be sent out automatically before the end of the month, but I'm not sure if that's the case with student cards. Just wondering if anyone else can shed some light on this? I use it quite a bit so don't want to be left with an expired card at the end of the month because I didn't sort it out myself. Maybe I should just give them a ring anyway...

EDIT: never mind, new card arrived this morning in the post :)

Advertisement