Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Village Inn Clonee closed?

Options
  • 31-05-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

was driving through last night and looked like was all shut up, anyone know if its closed for good?

leaves just one pub now in clonee, grasshopper, i'm not sure if the clonee house is open or not, sometimes seems to be, then sometimes seems closed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Jesus clonee village had more pubs 10years ago with a fraction of the amount people in the area now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Man I used to love the Millhouse. What's the story I wonder?
    Was in Kelly's in Ongar a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night and it was dead also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Omackeral wrote: »
    Man I used to love the Millhouse. What's the story I wonder?
    Was in Kelly's in Ongar a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night and it was dead also.

I'll tell you what the story is ... there all still charging €4.50 roughly per pint

Fine during the Celtic tiger but jeez these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Millhouse i think was sold, planning permission sign up for creche or something on it.

Grasshoppper only place left in Clonee now really.

Paddocks seems to be going through a second lease of life, new owners and looks to be very busy most wends.

Advertisement