Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printing postcards?

• 31-05-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi there,

I want to print photos from my wedding (probably 100+) as postcards and am wondering where is best to get this done? (i.e. good quality, good value and quick delivery)

I would have thought that the internet would be best place to get this done. I saw a site called Moo.com which looked ok, has anyone had experience of them or could they recommend another website they've used?

Thanks
    BB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Vistaprint do a good job. I've used them several times and even at the cheapest quality paper the prints always look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

moo.com is brilliant I think. I got postcards printed there and all my business cards. Never disappointed. You pay for the good quality but well worth it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

http://www.thepictureworks.com/

i used these, printed about 600... didnt even have any left for myself, great quality and very helpful staff. Quick turnaround, great quality and you can even pick them up from their offices in dun l, I got mine delivered to by exhibition as i was running late with it all, they go the extra mile for you

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Nebezpeci Mys

It would be moo.com for me all the way. Not sure about vista print for post cards but my business cards were pretty bad.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

moo get great reviews and The Picture Works look good. Vistaprint are just cheap and nasty but functional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭BillieBob

Cheers, thanks for all the replies.

Advertisement